A list of supplies will be sent to each registrant to purchase before the classes begin.
Supplies are not required; you are welcome to just watch the sessions, but if you'd like to participate, you'll want at least the basic supplies.
Register to receive the link to the Zoom meeting the day before each session!
Canvas paper, canvas board, framed canvas (Any size- smaller works better)
Can use wood
- No craft paint.
- You can buy individual tubes or packs at Hobby Lobby or Michaels
- Make sure the tubes are at least 22 ml. The 12 ml tubes are too small.
- Recommended - an extra tube of titanium white- we use a lot of this color.
- If you took the water color class those paint brushes work well with this series too.
Recommended - variety of brushes Flats and Rounds.
Other materials needed:
- Piece of white chalk (if you have it)
- Palette- can use paper plate, parchment paper, plastic lid
- Cup of water to rinse brushes
- Paper towel